TDM Communications Demodulator
- IF Inputs: 455kHz, 10.7, 21.4, 70, 140 and 160MHz
- Rates up to 50Mbits/sec or 25Msymbols/sec
- PSK, QAM, MSK, and FSK demodulation
- FEC: Viterbi, Reed/Solomon and Trellis decoding
- Self Synchronous and Additive PRN/LRS decoding
- Demultiplexing for levels 1, 2, 3 and 4 TDM
- Programmable PCM demultiplexing
- Stored library recall for signals of interest
- VGC audio output monitoring
- Three USB interface ports provided
- Built in translation for Pre-D record and play-back
- Dual removable hard drives
The 7500TR PCM Demodulator, in conjunction with any phase stable receiver, provides the capability for real-time demodulation and analysis of standard or nonstandard TDM transmissions.
The 7500TR runs on the Windows® 2000 Professional operating system, with a user friendly GUI. General self testing is provided through a built-in-test-equipment (BITE) modulator.
The 7500TR has a programmable PRN descrambler for Self Synchronous and Additive PRN formats. The 7500TR can decode A-Law, Mu-Law, ADPCM, CVSD and Sign Magnitude encoded Voice Grade Channel (VGC). The unit provides for monitoring channel activity on digital and VU VGC channel displays.