LTE FDD/TDD eNodeB
As part of the CellWorks family of wireless network products, the TriaSys eNodeB provides a compact design for deploying LTE network resources for small cell applications as well as large rollouts such as outdoor test ranges.
The fully 3GPP compliant eNodeB is available as a single or dual unit. Each eNodeB supports 2x2 MIMO capability for TX and RX diversity, along with an on board WiFi node to allow for WiFi offloading applications.
Coupled with the TriaSys Enhanced Packet Core (EPC), and TriaSys CellWorks 2G and 3G product offerings, a fully integrated wireless network can be tailored to provide LTE with Circuit Switched Fallback (CFSB) as well as native Voice over LTE (VoLTE) capability, along with full interoperability between 2G, 3G and LTE resources.
- Frequency coverage from 698 to 2700 MHz in both FDD and TDD modes
- 5, 10, 15, 20MHz supported bandwidths
- Data speed of up to 30Mbps DL and 15Mbps UL
- Supports up to 32 active UE's
- 3GPP Release 10 Compliance